The toppings are the star here. We give you three different ways to add cucumbers to your average bagel. Get out your fresh or frozen bagels and make these for your family or friends! Customize it to your liking.
What You’ll Need:
- 3 everything bagels
- Whipped or plain cream cheese. Try using a different flavour too. We recommend chive and onion and herb and garlic
- 1 Great Lakes Greenhouse cucumber, sliced
- Salmon, smoked or thinly sliced however you like
- Sliced gherkins
- 1 large tomato, sliced
- Half of an avocado, sliced
- Red pepper flakes
- 1 Hard-boiled egg, halved
- 1 mandolin, or thinly sliced radish
- Chopped dill
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Toast the everything bagels. Separate equal amounts of the cream cheese for each bagel. Slice cucumbers and put aside.
- For the first bagel, top with cream cheese, cucumber, salmon, and sliced gherkins. Pepper to taste.
- For the second bagel, top with cream cheese, cucumber, tomato, avocado, and sprinkle with red pepper flakes.
- For the final bagel, top with hard-boiled egg, sliced cucumber, radish, and chopped dill. Salt and/or pepper to taste.