This recipe can be customized to your liking. Add tomato and lettuce. Temove the cream cheese and add hummus. It’s up to you!
What You’ll Need:
- Whole wheat or seeded slices of bread
- Whipped cream cheese
- Crumbled feta cheese
- Sliced Great Lakes Greenhouses cucumber
- Thinly sliced radish
- Freshly cracked pepper
- Red pepper flakes or chives (optional)
- Toast the slices of bread to a golden, even brown.
- Combine cream cheese and crumbled feta cheese together. Mix well and get rid of as many lumps as you can.
- Spread onto bread slices. Top with cucumber and radish. Add freshly cracked pepper on top!
Note: Mash up avocado to use instead of the cream cheese to keep it low in dairy!
Note: Add crumbled hard-boiled egg for added protein.