This recipe can be customized to your liking. Add Great Lakes Organics tomato and lettuce. Remove the cream cheese and add hummus. It’s up to you!
What You’ll Need:
- bread – whole wheat or seeded slices
- whipped cream cheese
- crumbled feta cheese
- sliced Great Lakes Greenhouses Cucumber
- sliced radish
- freshly cracked pepper
- red pepper flakes or chives (optional)
- Toast the slices of bread to a golden, even brown.
- Combine cream cheese and crumbled feta cheese together. Mix well and get rid of as many lumps as you can.
- Spread onto bread slices. Top with cucumber and radish. Add freshly cracked pepper on top!
Note: Mash up avocado to use instead of the cream cheese to keep it low in dairy!
Note: Add crumbled hard-boiled egg for added protein.