Really great as an appetizer in the summertime or for dinner parties! The dill also goes perfect incorporated into the cream cheese.
What You’ll Need:
- 1 package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 package dry Italian salad dressing mix
- 2 loaves French bread, cut into 1-inch slices
- 2 medium Great Lakes Greenhouse cucumbers, sliced
- 1 pinch dried dill weed
- In a medium bowl, mix together the cream cheese, mayonnaise and Italian dressing mix. Refrigerate for 30 minutes to incorporate the flavour.
- Spread the cream cheese blend onto slices of French bread. Top with cucumber slices, and sprinkle with dill. You can make as many or few as you like. The cream cheese mixture keeps for about a week in the refrigerator, so you can make them over and over again!