Refreshing, juicy, and hydrating! A triple threat! Don’t miss out on this extremely simple and yummy summer beverage.
What You’ll Need:
- 4 cups of boiling water
- 2 green tea bags
- 3 tbsp. honey
- 1/2 Great Lakes Greenhouses Cucumber (peeled and chopped)
- juice of one lemon
- Optional: fresh mint
- Steep your tea bags in your boiling water for about five minutes. Remove bags, add honey, and stir to dissolve.
- Refrigerate the green tea for at least 4 hours until chilled through.
- In a mason jar or cocktail shaker muddle together your cucumber and lemon to combine flavors. Really mash that cucumber to get all the juices out of it!
- Strain the lemon juice and cucumber juice into the green tea and stir to combine.
- Serve over crushed ice and garnish with lots of fresh cucumber and lemon slices!