What You’ll Need:
- 1-2 Great Lakes Organics Mini Eggplant, ¼ inch slices
- 1 Great Lakes Organics Tomato, ¼ inch slices
- 7 tbsp. olive oil, or more as needed
- ¾ tsp. salt
- 1-pound pizza dough (store-bought or homemade)
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- ¼ tsp. fresh-ground black pepper
- 6oz. mild goat cheese, cut into ¼ inch slices
- ½ cup grated parmesan
- ½ cup pesto
1. Preheat oven to 230°C/450°F.
2.In a large nonstick frying pan, heat 2 tablespoons of oil over medium-high heat. Season the eggplant with the salt. Then place in pan and fry the eggplant until golden (about 10 minutes). Remove.
3.Meanwhile, oil a 14-inch pizza pan. Press the pizza dough onto the pan.
4.Arrange the eggplant and tomato slices on the pizza crust. Sprinkle the garlic and pepper over the top. Bake for 12 minutes.
5.Put the slices of goat cheese on the pizza, sprinkle with the Parmesan, and then dot with the pesto.
6.Bake until the cheese begins to turn golden, about 15 minutes.