Quick and easy recipe to make as a side dish or a filling lunch! Be prepared to let sit in fridge before serving. It really is refreshing!
What You’ll Need:
- 2 Great Lakes Greenhouse cucumbers, thinly sliced
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 large tomato, halved and sliced
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- In a medium bowl, toss together the cucumbers, red onion and tomato. Gently stir in the mayonnaise, vinegar, salt and pepper until coated. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving. Once ready to serve, chop up cilantro and sprinkle on top.