Happy first day of summer! What better than to make a fresh, crunchy salad. The cooked chilled shrimp is perfect and quick to cook while adding protein to the average salad.
What You’ll Need:
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 3/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. coarsely ground pepper
- 1/2 cup loosely packed fresh parsley leaves
- 1/4 cup loosely packed fresh mint leaves
- 1 lb. cooked shrimp
- 1 bunch of cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 Great Lakes Greenhouses English Cucumber, sliced and halved
- 1 small red onion
- 1/2 c. crumbled feta cheese (Optional)
- In a serving bowl, whisk together oil, vinegar, salt, and pepper. Loosely chop parsley and mint, stir to combine.
- Add shrimp, tomatoes, cucumber, and onion to dressing in bowl; stir to combine. Sprinkle salad with feta, if using, to serve. Serve at room temperature or cover and refrigerate to serve later.