A great salad to make with leftover cucumbers! Perfect to make year-round as well. If you stick it in the fridge for a few hours it’ll be even better!
What You’ll Need:
- 2 large Great Lakes Greenhouse seedless cucumbers, sliced
- 1 large red onion, sliced
- ¼ cup chopped dill
- 3-4 tablespoons white vinegar
- 3-4 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Lightly toss cucumber slices, onion slices, and chopped dill together in a large bowl.
- Pour vinegar over cucumber mixture; toss to coat.
- Pour oil over cucumber mixture; toss to coat.
- Season with salt and black pepper.