Spring is here! Well maybe not completely… But these flavours will make you excited for spring weather. Make this drink for a group or for your family. It will be a hit with kids as well!
What You’ll Need:
- 1 cup sugar 1 bunch fresh mint, leaves removed from stems (save stems)
- 1 & 1/2 cups of water 1 Great Lakes Greenhouses Cucumber, half sliced, half grated
- 1 16-ounce package fresh strawberries, rinsed with stems and leaves removed
- 1.25 litre seltzer/sparkling water
- To make cucumber-mint simple syrup, in a small saucepan add sugar, mint stems, and 1 cup of the water and mix. Bring to a boil, stirring regularly, and cook until sugar is dissolved. Once water is boiling the sugar will dissolve within minutes.
- Remove from heat and add grated cucumber to the pot. Cover and let sit for 30 minutes.
- While simple syrup is resting, make the strawberry puree. Put 1/2 cup water and strawberries in a blender. Blend on high until liquefied.
- Mix together the cucumber-mint simple syrup, strawberry puree, and seltzer/sparkling water in a large pitcher.
- Add a generous amount of ice, along with half of the mint leaves and the sliced cucumbers.