There are so many ways to use Tzatziki sauce. For an easy appetizer or snack, serve Tzatziki with warm bread or sliced vegetables. And it makes a perfect topping for fish, lamb, grilled chicken kabobs, chicken shawarma and more!
What You’ll Need:
- 3 Great Lakes Greenhouse cucumbers, grated
- Kosher salt
- 1 cup plain whole-milk Greek yogurt
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, grated
- ¼ cup chopped mint
- Toss cucumbers with a few generous pinches of salt in a small bowl; firmly squeeze several times with your hands to release excess water. Drain.
- Mix cucumbers, yogurt, oil, lemon juice, and garlic in a medium bowl; season with salt.
- Cover tightly and refrigerate for at least a couple hours. Stir in mint just before serving.